Important Notice for ABC Registration
This is to inform all the student that the University Grants Commission, New Delhi and University of Mumbai (Cir.No. DBoEE/ICF/2022-23/14) have mandated the implementation of Academic Bank of Credits (ABC) from current academic year i.e. 2023-24. As per the National Educational Policy 2020, ABC is a national level facility to promote flexibility of curriculum framework and provide academic mobility to students with appropriate credit transfer mechanism. Therefore, it is mandatory for all the students to generate an ABC ID which needs to be submitted to the university .In order to create ABC IDs students are advised to follow the following steps:
How to Create Unique Academic Bank of Credit ABC ID
- Google Search DigiLocker
- Create a DigiLocker Account https://accounts.digilocker.gov.in/signin/smart_v2/signupweb_nonaadhaar--en (avoid if you have one already. The DigiLocker App can be downloaded from play store/IOS)
- Click on https://accounts.digilocker.gov.in/signup/smart_v2 (if you have already have an account)
- Then Click on https://www.abc.gov.in
- Then click on blue button Register for ABC via NAD.
- Once the registration is done Submit the ABC ID in the form link: https://forms.gle/LbW4kCzF5mdHsWQn7 .
(Make sure you input correct 12 digit ABC ID otherwise your credit related information will not reflect in your ABC Login account)
Self Help Video: https://youtu.be/hzYVW6lUI9k
Self Help PDF : https://drive.google.com/file/d/11VXoAisGE2mMmqsPvarZzGX1KrRTLBfb/view?usp=sharing