Compulsory Internship at alternate semesters
Multiple exit points
- Dual examinations at University as well as National level
- Credit based Grading system to emphasize skilling in three academic years
- Application - based Skill component in sync with theory - based General component
- Field and Industry Visits
- Workshops (both encouraging students to participate and volunteer)
- Participation in different Competitions, Seminars, Conferences
- Stress on soft skill development
The department is equipped with appropriate facilities to conduct such a course.
- One Polyhouse
- Three Shadenet houses
- Five different types of Hydroponics systems
- One Wet Laboratory
- Smart Board
- Plant Tissue Culture Laboratory
- Regular laboratory Instruments like weighing balance, pH meter, EC meter, Spectrophotometer, hand refractometer and so on.
- Good collection of books in departmental library
- Jobs at different levels in different greenhouses across the globe
- Jobs at various hydroponics farms both National and International
- Consultancy for growing crops/erection of greenhouses/hydroponics/organic cultivation/Landscaping.
- Jobs in post- harvest and packaging sector
- Export houses
- Have your own startup