- Dr Aditya Sarnaik, Post doc research scholar at SMTE, Arizona University USA - Fundamentals and Scope of Sustainable Bioenergy research. (2021)
- Dr Manvi Vernekar, Research lead at the GeneBox - Research methodology in Human Genetics. (2020)
- Dr Smita Patil, Research scientist at Reliance industries ltd- Cytokine storm in COVID19. (2020)
- Dr Anukul Shenoy, Boston University, USA - Heterotypic immunity (2019)
- Dr. N. Bharathan, Professor and Chair of the Biology Department, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, USA –Modern approach - Detection Of Biological agents.
- Dr. Namita Limaye , Entrepreneur, USA – Biotechnology Transforming Healthcare.Mr. Sagar Powale, Head Brewer, Bruhaha – Brewing techniques
- Dr. Mayuri Bandekar, Post-Doctoral Researcher, Bioscience & Bioengineering Department, IIT-Bombay - Seminar on UMBALICAL CORD DERIVED STEM CELLS AS SMART GUARDS DURING RADIATION EXPOSURE. (2022)
- Ms. Nimisha Toshniwal, Regulatory Affairs Manager, Eurolife Healthcare - Webinar on CAREER IN REGULATORY AFFAIRS FOR BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE. (2022)
- Dr. Supriya Karekar, Fermentation manager, The Every Company, San Francisco, USA- Webinar on BIOPROCESS DEVELOPMENT & INDUSTRIAL BIOTECHNOLOGY. (2022)
- Alumni interaction series 1 to 4- JOURNEY FROM PERSEVERANCE TO ACHIEVEMENT (2021)
- Dr Aditya Sarnaik, Post doc research scholar at SMTE, Arizona University USA - High throughput screening in medical biotechnology. (2020)
- Ms Sowbhagya Nadar and Ms Rutuja Gupte, Assistant Professor Dept of Biotechnology, Ramnarain Ruia Autonomous college - Prenatal Diagnosis: Introduction, need and tests (2020)
- Dr Anupama Harshal W, Science communication and Public engagement for MANAV project, IISER, Pune - How to read scientific literature? And introduction to MANAV- Human Atlas initiative. (2020)
- Department of Biotechnology & Microbiology in collaboration with Indiana University of Pennsylvania, USA conducted a lecture ‘CRISPR-Cas9 Genome editing’ (2019)
- One day seminar on “ Current trends in Food Biotechnology” (2018)
- Two days Workshop on Biomolecular study using basic computational tools. (2021)
- Two days workshop on Sequence to Structure-Inquiry based learning. (2021)
- Eight days workshop on “Advanced techniques in Bioanalysis, Cell line studies, Molecular Biology, Lab on chip/paper and Fluorescent microscopy in Association with Indiana University Pennsylvania (IUP), USA. (2019)
- Two days workshop on “ Nano & Biotechnology- Innovation and revolution “ for Under Graduate , Post Graduate students and Educators each in Association with Harrisburg University , USA.
- Two days workshop on “ Basics in Bioinformatics”
- Three days workshop on “ Basic techniques in Animal tissue culture”
- RUIA – IUP (USA) Biotechnology Exploration Program May 2017 – a month long summer training program conducted at IUP (USA) in collaboration with RUIA college.
- RUIA – IUP (USA) Biotechnology Exploration Program May 2018– a month long summer training program conducted at IUP (USA) in collaboration with RUIA college.
- RUIA – HU (Harrisburg University, USA) Biotechnology Exploration Program May 2018 – a month long summer training program conducted at Harrisburg University (USA) in collaboration with RUIA College.
MSc I (2021-22) students participated in Avishkar Research Convention , Univeristy of Mumbai & presented the following project proposals that were selected in final round:
- Employing Extremophiles as carrier-based Biofertilizers in Drought stress. (Team: Purva Shirke, Nitya Palekar, Neha Waghare)
- In silico screening of natural ligands for preventive treatment against predominant dust mite species in India. (Team: Eeshrita Jog, Ritika Khemnani, Prajakta Koli, Sakshi Kokate)
- Comparative in silico analysis of genes and proteins associated with Parkinson's disease in humans & zebra fish. (Team: Nisarga Shinde, Nandani Rana, Namita Rane, Tushar Rajbhoj.)
- In silico analysis to study the similarities & differences in the antifreeze proteins from fish and plant. (Team: Arjun Kumawat, Bhakti Mayekar, Anisha More)
- Vaccine prediction against Ebola virus using in silico approaches. (Team: Soundarya Udaiyar, Rhujuta Joshi, Aman Tiwari, Manasvi Salvi)