Computer Science Mission
● To develop global competence in Computer science and IT by enhancing deep technical knowledge in emerging technologies, critical thinking, Problem-solving, Leadership skills.
● To strengthen academia-industry collaborations for training, placements and internships.
● To motivate students to be successful entrepreneurs, ethical, life-long learners and innovators who will contribute positively to various domains for the well-being of our nation and tackle the 21st Century challenges.
● Placement Assistance: Pre-placement training by industry experts, counselling by mentors leads to maximum on-campus and off-campus placements.
● Internships: Undergraduate students are encouraged for summer internships, Postgraduate students have Six-month internship in their course where faculty mentors guide them throughout the process.
● Industry involvement: Experts from industry are invited as trainers, contributing suggestions to the curriculum.
Activity Computer Science
Our main focus of conducting various activities is the overall development of students, faculties and achieve our mission. We have conducted guest lectures by eminent personalities from International universities and organizations to motivate students. We organized extensive training and workshops in domains apart from curriculum under star college scheme in Robotics, open-source technologies, Android, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and many more. Placements and internships being our main focus we trained students in soft skills to increase their employability.