Dr. Mohsina Mukadam
Associate Professor in History,
& Coordinator, BVoc Tourism and Travel Management.
1. Qualification :
• M.A., M.Phil.
• Ph. D in History
2. Teaching Experience:
• 28 years of undergraduate teaching.
3. Research Guide:
• Recognized research guide by University of Mumbai for Ph. D (History)
4. Research Expertise:
• Food History
5. Projects undertaken:
• Post Doctoral Fellow of Sir Dorabjee Tata Post-Doctoral fellowship instituted by Heras Institute of Indian History and Culture, St. Xavier’s College.
• Principal investigator of projects funded by Asiatic Society, and University of Mumbai.
6. Research Publications:
• International: 03
• National: 02
7. Other Achievements/ Responsibilities:
• Senate Member, University of Mumbai (2010-2015)
• Examination In-Charge, RamnarainRuia College Exam (since 2014)
• Member of managing committee, Asiatic Society of Mumbai (2015-2018)
Amrita V. Gokhale
Travel & Tourism Management
• Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
• Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism and Travel Industry Management
2. Professional Experience:
• Experience of 10 years with leading corporates in the Travel Industry
3. Professional Responsibilities held earlier:
• Group Analyst, Revenue Management Department (International sectors), Jet Airways
• Sales: MakeMyTrip.com and SOTC
• Operations and Logistics:Kesari Travels
4. Other Achievements/ Responsibilities:
• Visiting faculty, GarwareInstitute for Career and Education Development, Mumbai for courses for Post Graduates, Under Graduates and Diploma courses in Tourism
• Proficient in GDS systems mainly Abacus/Sabre and Amadeus